EUCEN does not have any job vacancies at the moment.
However, if you are interested to be considered for a training position in the future within our organisation, please send your CV in Europass format, in English, to Carme ROYO, the Executive Secretary of EUCEN.
Please note that the costs of your placement have to be covered by the sending organisation or individual or by applying for a grant, for example under the Leonardo Mobility programme.
- Fluent English. Other languages are a plus
- Good PC working knowledge - Word, Excel, e-mailing, internet
- Interest in the education sector
- Ability to work independently
- Sense of service
- Ability to work creatively in a multicultural environment
- Minimum stay: 3 months
EUCEN can offer:
- Working in a European context
- Numerous contacts with European Universities, the European Commission, European institutions and associations
- Linking to EUCEN members in 40 different countries
- Assisting in the day-today-work by email and phone
- Helping in projects, finding information, addresses and websites
- Collecting good practice examples from different fields, relating them to the European Commission's work groups on the future concrete objectives of education and training
- Assisting in the preparation of conferences, board meetings and seminars etc